This gasholder type is a cost efficient option to on site erected gastanks. Due to lapse of on site erection a commisioning can be realized within one day.
It will be manufactured, coated and deployed commision ready in sizes between 10 m³ to 80 m³.
Due to just in time delivery, the loss of gas production will be minimized.
Area of application:
- for storage of synthesis gas and at a fast filling and drawdown cycles of gastank. Therewith connected a greater number of stroke movements with a lower exposure of the membrane
- gastank is mainly used for retention of constant gas sytem pressure and as a short term buffer for discontinuous gas flows
- application at gas pressure between 50 mbar and some 100 mbars.
- in contrast to classic low pressure gas tanks with which gas pressure in the membrane is absorbed through a tubular guide, the absorption of pressure with this type of gas tank is assumed by a piston
- through fixing by a weighted piston the gas filled membrane is exposed to less friction. Through this the lifespan of the membrane is considerably extended
Standard construction sizes : 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 80 m³
Phone: +49 7131 1589 32