Digesters and bioreactors constructed from steel have many benefits as opposed to concrete constructions.
Our company has accumulated a vast range of experience in the fabrication and construction of this type in all sizes.
Composite construction of steel and concrete
Full steel construction
- lower weight
- faster construction time
- absolute gas and liquid tightness
- lower costs for foundation and completion
- higher stability especially advantages in areas subject to earth tremors
- construction advantages relating to future installations
ComponentsThe following components are generally included in our standard equipment:
- integrated sludgewall for integrated installations
- various wall mannholes
- gas dome
- working plattform on top of the digester
- connecting platforms to stairways or access towers